From: zookumar yelubandi on
John Murphy wrote:
> On 19 July, 16:58, zookumar yelubandi <zooku...(a)yahoo.ca> wrote:
> > John Murphy, alias Dr. Gripper, wrote:
[...]
> > > (Almost any one of us would have done better than Hayward, even given
> > > only a few days to mug up on the stuff. )
> > Hayward??
> > The robot's version is extremely likeable, John!
> > Delightful.
> > Uncle Zook
> Many thanks, Zook, and I recycle a bit of what I said before, because
> one or two friends could not find things I said. I hope people will
> take the time to read the full Congressional hearings.
> Hayward got the job because, apart from people- and thing-skills, he
> had intimate knowledge of geology and knew a lot (listen to Priceton
> talk) about extraction of resources. Given his deep knowledge, evasive
> is the wrong word!

Ahh ... ok. I'd stopped listening to mainstream propaganda
for a while now, which is why this particular bug-eyed ectomorph from
Edinburgh escaped my attention. You're correct ... there's no evasion
on his part. The proper word is subterfuge. I'm not even confident
it's about money or power anymore. To me, it has all the markings of
population reduction, with greed being a mere facade. The globalist
military-corporate oligarchy is being guided by the Georgia stones.
Their plan is a final homeostatic population of approx. 500,000,000
humans (mostly worker bees serving a queen class ranging anywhere from
50,000 to 500,000 buzzers; from there, breaking the hive metaphor, a
king class of about 5000 or so regents and perhaps 50 super regents.
To get there, of course, they've devised sundry schemes aimed at
population reduction: starvation, sugar poisoning, GMO crops, bioweapons
(engineered viruses, anthrax, chemtrails, toxic waste mismanagement,
etc.), orchestrated wars, explicit forcible sterilization n China,
sterilization via the trojan horse in Africa and other third worlds, the
instituted philosophy of abortion in first and second worlds (more
accurately, the misanthropy of abortion) ... etc. etc.

What does population redux have to do with the BP oil spill, you
may not and never ask? Well, everything is interconnected. I won`t
open the can of worms here, for it would take a week and a thousand
half-pound redbirds (or one quarter-ton canary) to eat that much worm.
Suffice to say, Katrina was a small Louisiana lab, whereas the BP spill
is poised to impact the livelihood of a much larger population. The
attending dynamics are the ones to watch, not necessarily the spill
itself and its immediate consequences.

There is no theory here, just the facts of conspiracy.

> 'Our quest is gold; go get it now!'*, became, I rather fear, his
> leitmotif! That he could sail his yacht after the loss of his men and
> their rig shows where his heart and his head lay, shows how remote he
> was from the concerns he had effusively and passoniately professed.

Yup ... greed is the facade, mendacity is the method, and
psychopathy is the essence. You`ve nailed it, John!

> It never struck him at all that, soon, fishermen would be turning out
> their pockets in their kitchens and queuing for coupons to feed their
> families - never mind the indignities suffered by bewildered, oil-
> sodden, frightened, pelicans - the lucky ones!

Planet control. Population control. Control, alas, improves
when there are smaller numbers to control. Reduction is the vector
pointing towards the smaller numbers (and better control).

Carbon Tax. BP and Goldman Sachs. Look for pork-barrelled
environment bills to pass through the US legislatures, as fear ratchets
the mob`s anger.

> I must say that I do not think him to be a bad man. I am sure he'd
> lend you a lawn-mower if you had as much hair as Frank Zappa - or
> conduct grannies across the road, whatever their actual intentions,
> simply because he had learnt that that is what one does with grannies.
> And it is!
> They don't like it much, though.

LIQ (laughing inside quietly). Hmm ... did I just invent the
next preposterously popular internet acronym? Perhaps not. Oh dear,
just went and checked wiki. Someone`s beaten me to it. Guess I`ll have
to be content with my cup of coffee. Sprig of ginger does wonders for
the aroma (you should try it, John).

> I think he thought he had done something with BP that he had not done
> with BP, so became a victim of corporate solipsism.
> Do I like him? You bet! Alley-cat aspects aside, the good in him
> shines through; that he put the shareholders at the top of his list
> was inveitable, I fear. Thinking outside the box is not an option for
> corporate man.
> Remember: we don't know who discovered water, but it certainly wasn't
> a fish!

When you`re born on the yacht, it`s hard to want off. Of
course, take an axe and do some repairing below the waterline, and I`m
sure even the most committed rat will jump while there`s still a
platform from which to spring.

cheers
Uncle Zook