From: Sircas on

How can I fix this Error issue:

My computer starts shutting down with the following message after being on
the computer for 15 minute or more:

"Window must now restart because the DCOM Server Process Laucher service
terminated unexpectedly"

then

"Data Execution Prevention - Microsoft Windows
To help protect your computer, Windowsw has closed this program.

Name: Generic Host Process for Wind32 Services
Publisher: Microsoft Corportation"

then

"Generic Host Process for Win32 Services encountered a problem and needed to
close.

This post use of the "MyGoToPC.com"

This constantly restarts my computer.

Any ideas:

Thanks

Rod
mccasterr(a)hotmail.com
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
How does your question/problem pertain to Windows Update?

Sircas wrote:
> How can I fix this Error issue:
>
> My computer starts shutting down with the following message after being on
> the computer for 15 minute or more:
>
> "Window must now restart because the DCOM Server Process Laucher service
> terminated unexpectedly"
>
> then
>
> "Data Execution Prevention - Microsoft Windows
> To help protect your computer, Windowsw has closed this program.
>
> Name: Generic Host Process for Wind32 Services
> Publisher: Microsoft Corportation"
>
> then
>
> "Generic Host Process for Win32 Services encountered a problem and needed
> close.
>
> This post use of the "MyGoToPC.com"
>
> This constantly restarts my computer.
>
> Any ideas: