From: Maurice on
I am using the SCD type 2 loader in Data Integration Studio. The
problem is that when I have a column in the 'Type 1 Columns' tab, that
this columns is not updated for all the rows with matching business
key. This is also stated in the SAS Help:

'Use the Type 1 Columns tab to specify columns that are always
updated, without regard to the results of the change detection
process. Type 1 updates take place either in the existing current row
or in the new current row that is being added to a given business
key.'

But this seems to me like strange behaviour. I expect/want that a
change in a type 1 column should update all its rows for a given
business key. Is there maybe some easy way to do this or do I just
have to add some merging steps in the job flow? Or has somebody
written an adapted form of this transformation that does what I want?