From: Pugmom on
I am a very novice Access user. I work at a law firm and am trying to
utilize Access to create a data base of clients, with their contact info and
other things, tha will merge with the various forms we use to file with
courts... is this possible? And... can two people work in the database at
the same time?

THanks for any help that comes my way!

Judy St. John
From: Gina Whipp on
Pugmom,

If they are Word documents, have a look at...

http://www.members.shaw.ca/AlbertKallal/msaccess/msaccess.html

Yes, two people can work in a database at the same time but I strongly
recommend splitting that database...

http://allenbrowne.com/ser-01.html

--
Gina Whipp