From: Novice2000 on
I have a ODBC query built to pull data from a table in Access and linked to
another database table.

The query seems to work fine to compare data from the two tables, however
there are a few blank fields displayed in the query. I cannot figure out why
these fields are blank as there is data in the second table. If I try to
enter data it dings and wont let me. It is obviously there, but it not being
displayed in the query.

Any ideas on a fix would be greatlu appreciated.
From: Jerry Whittle on
What is the data type of the blank fields? There's some things that Access
can't handle.

Is there a left or right join in the query? That could explain it if there
isn't a matching record in one table.
--
Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP

From: Novice2000 on
Thanks Jerry. Some days it doesn't pay to get out of bed. Turns out the
client number in the second table though the query were off one digit due to
data entry mistakes. Once corrected the query pulls back all data. What is it
they say garbage in garbage out. Thanks