From: climate on
Hi
I need to a code, when run it on any sheet, copy of column X paste to a file
(R.xls) in sheet1 and locate on column H respectively. in otherwords, first
run of desired code, paste column X to column H of R.xls and second run,paste
column X to column I of R.xls and so on.

best regards
From: climate on
S.O.S
Any help will be greatly appreciating

"climate" wrote:

> Hi
> I need to a code, when run it on any sheet, copy of column X paste to a file
> (R.xls) in sheet1 and locate on column H respectively. in otherwords, first
> run of desired code, paste column X to column H of R.xls and second run,paste
> column X to column I of R.xls and so on.
>
> best regards

Pages: 1
Prev: Cell selection - turn it off
Next: Coloring