From: clm on
I created a report of addresses and listing the persons that live at each
address. When the report displays, it is possible for an address to appear
on one page with the names on a second page. How can I ensure that if there
is not room enough on a page for all the names at an address, the address
will not display on that page, but will display on the next page with the
names. I do NOT want to page-break on every address. I tried grouping, but
that did not solve the problem.
From: Duane Hookom on
You should be able to group by address and set the Keep Together property of
the group to Whole Group.

--
Duane Hookom
Microsoft Access MVP