From: CousinExcel on
Hi,
I had asked for a help against limitations of data validation list.
Thanks to Master Mike H., he had suggested
site.
Yes, this solution does exactly what need. But there is one problem.
I should not use aroows when I want to simply move the cursor.
It says "Press Tab or Enter to move to the next cell."
Because it understands for example the down arrow as changing to next value
from the data list. This is not easy to adapt after 25 years habbit of
walking around with arrows on the sheet. And also it is dangererous because I
may change a value unaawaresly.
Thanks and regards,
Cousin Excel