From: MattPil29 on
Hi,

I am querying a SQL database view to return a table of data in Excel. The
view is setup to sort the data they way I need it so my query within excel is
literally "select * from MyView". However in Excel 2007 I now get this fancy
data table with filter headers that seem to override my views sort order. If
I use the filter to sort a column then this is the dominent sort order even
if I remove the filter from the table and refresh the data.

So how do I retrieve external data in the order it was intended in?

Thanks,
Matt
--
Thanks!