From: Frank Leverenz on
Hi,

System: VO 2.8 build 2836

If the active Row of my DataBrowser is (as an examplte) the 5th
visible row (and RecNo 100) and I refresh the browser, the active row
is the first visible row (and still Recno 100)

How can I refresh the DataBrowser without changing the visible
position of the active rec?

Frank
From: Kevin on
Frank,

Before you refresh the browser note the record number and then
SuspendNotification on the server.

The check the record number after the refresh and return to it if
needed, the ResetNotification on the server.

This should ensure the same record is selected but will not guaranteed
that it is the fifth row in the browser that is visible.

Hope this helps.

Kevin

From: Frank Leverenz on
Hi Kevin,

it's not necessary to save the recno, the recno didn't change on
refresh() (maybe it will, if someone deleted the current recno on an
other workstation).

But my problem is:
Even if I oServer:SuspendNotification(), after the refresh() the
active (blue) row is the first visible (the top row on screen).

Frank
From: Kevin on
Frank,

The idea of storing the rec no was just in case it had changed and you
needed to go back to it.

If you want the highlighted row to remain the same, e.g. the fifth, I
don't know if the DataBrowser in VO can do it. As you don't say you are
using anything else I assume you area.

There was a recent discussion on this and I think bBrowser can do it, if
I remember correctly. As I have never tried to do this I don't know.

From: Martin on
On 20/07/2010 15:25, Frank Leverenz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> System: VO 2.8 build 2836
>
> If the active Row of my DataBrowser is (as an examplte) the 5th
> visible row (and RecNo 100) and I refresh the browser, the active row
> is the first visible row (and still Recno 100)
>
> How can I refresh the DataBrowser without changing the visible
> position of the active rec?
>
> Frank

Will :Refresh(TRUE) do it?