From: rich12345 on
On Mar 12, 8:41 am, Harry Potter <maspethro...(a)aol.com> wrote:
> DataX is supposed to be a general-purpose database management
> application created under cc65 using my Fields library.

Ummm what exactly are you trying to do?

> Working magic in the computer community...or at least striving to! :(

no such thing as magic. good ideas + hours of coding = useful program

From: Clocky on
rich12345 wrote:
> On Mar 12, 8:41 am, Harry Potter <maspethro...(a)aol.com> wrote:
>> DataX is supposed to be a general-purpose database management
>> application created under cc65 using my Fields library.
>
> Ummm what exactly are you trying to do?
>

>> Working magic in the computer community...or at least striving to! :(
>

> no such thing as magic. good ideas + hours of coding = useful program

Unfortunately Joseph "Harry Potter" Rose doesn't know nor wish to (or is
incapable of) learn how to code.

From: Harry Potter on

"Clocky" <notgonn(a)happen.com> wrote in message
> rich12345 wrote:
>> On Mar 12, 8:41 am, Harry Potter <maspethro...(a)aol.com> wrote:
>>> DataX is supposed to be a general-purpose database management
>>> application created under cc65 using my Fields library.
>>
>> Ummm what exactly are you trying to do?
>>

>>> Working magic in the computer community...or at least striving to! :(
>>

>> no such thing as magic. good ideas + hours of coding = useful program
>
> Unfortunately Joseph "Harry Potter" Rose doesn't know nor wish to (or is
> incapable of) learn how to code.

And your extensive knowledge of MC is legendary!; like your
belittlement of others!

You should grow a brain-cell in that empty skull of yours :P

From: J. Robertson on
On Sun, 14 Mar 2010 16:37:27 GMT, "Harry Potter"
<maspethrose7(a)aol.com> wrote:

>And your extensive knowledge of MC is legendary!; like your
>belittlement of others!
>
>You should grow a brain-cell in that empty skull of yours :P

Lol, this would have been something if it came from the real Joseph
Rose. Oh, and if you're going to imitate Rose you should try to hide
what country your posting from. :-P Also, you need to throw in some "I
could create..." statements too. ;-)

Jason
From: commodorejohn on
On Mar 14, 12:44 pm, J. Robertson <j...(a)juno.com> wrote:
> Lol, this would have been something if it came from the real Joseph
> Rose. Oh, and if you're going to imitate Rose you should try to hide
> what country your posting from. :-P Also, you need to throw in some "I
> could create..." statements too. ;-)
Not to mention the ever-present "working magic..." signature that
never fails to be amusingly pathetic.