From: Ayaz Ahmed on
Hello,

Use This code

Dim crReportDocument
crReportDocument = New TestReport

crConnectionInfo.ServerName = databaseServer
crConnectionInfo.DatabaseName = databaseName
crConnectionInfo.UserID = databaseUser crConnectionInfo.Password =
UserPassword

crTables = crReportDocument.Database.Tables
Dim i As Integer
i = 1
For Each crTable In crTables
'crTable = crTables(i)
crTableLogOnInfo = crTable.LogOnInfo
crTableLogOnInfo.ConnectionInfo = crConnectionInfo
crTable.ApplyLogOnInfo(crTableLogOnInfo)
crTable.Location =
crTable.Location.Substring(crTable.Location.LastIndexOf(".") + 1)
Next
CRViewer.ReportSource = crReportDocument

Thanks,

Regards,

Ayaz Ahmed
Project Manager
Creative Chaos (Pvt.) Ltd.
"Managing Your Digital Risk"
http://www.csquareonline.com
Mobile +92 300 2280950
Office +92 21 455 2414
Email: ayaz(a)csquareonline.com
ayazzahmed(a)gmail.com

From: Murali via DotNetMonster.com on
Hi !
I am using the same code, but it still displays the database login screen..
I hav changed the report connetion to DSN to OLEDB type.
But i the problem still persists...
As i mentioned already, i found the temporary solution with blank password
login name...
Anyways plz let me know any other methods to avoid database login prompt..

Thanks & Regards,
Murali M

--
Murali
VSM Software (P) Ltd.

Hello,

Please go crystal report viewer proporties and go to the behaviour
category "EnableDatabaseLoginPrompt" set to false

From: Murali via DotNetMonster.com on
Hi Ayaz Ahmed!
Sorry i could'nt find that property in my VS.net 2003 for CrystalReport
Viewer.

Regards,
Murali

Ayaz Ahmed wrote:
>Hello,
>
>Please go crystal report viewer proporties and go to the behaviour
>category "EnableDatabaseLoginPrompt" set to false
>
>Thanks,
>
>Regards,
>
>Ayaz Ahmed
>Project Manager
>Creative Chaos (Pvt.) Ltd.
>"Managing Your Digital Risk"
>http://www.csquareonline.com
>Mobile +92 300 2280950
>Office +92 21 455 2414
>Email: ayaz(a)csquareonline.com
> ayazzahmed(a)gmail.com

hi i have the same problem and i tryed to find the property in vs2003
and it is not there

help please:)

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3