From: Ade on
SSL worked for me. But is there any reduced security risk in disabling this?

honeybee86 via SQLMonster.com wrote:

Hi, Even if check it or not it's the same...I am really stucked...
14-May-08

Hi,

Even if check it or not it is the same...I am really stucked...

John Bell wrote:

On Wednesday, May 14, 2008 4:28 AM
honeybee86 via SQLMonster.com wrote:

Database mail
I have set up a database mail and when I try to test email, it can go in
queue but it couldn't be sent and in the database log it shows the following:-

Could not send. Server does not support secure connections.

So, I am wondering what has heppened to this that lead to this error popping
out?

Wish someone will able to guide me along. Thanks

On Wednesday, May 14, 2008 9:35 AM
John Bell wrote:

"honeybee86 via SQLMonster.
Hi

When you created the account used by the profile did you check the box that
said the server required a SSL connection?

John

On Wednesday, May 14, 2008 8:00 PM
honeybee86 via SQLMonster.com wrote:

Nope. I didnt check.
Nope. I didnt check. Mind asking, the email that I gave can it be same as my
outlook address?

John Bell wrote:

On Wednesday, May 14, 2008 8:12 PM
honeybee86 via SQLMonster.com wrote:

Hi, Even if check it or not it's the same...I am really stucked...
Hi,

Even if check it or not it is the same...I am really stucked...

John Bell wrote:

Job Interview And Resume Tips for Developers
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/c3b9b000-f682-4673-8c83-8feb077fb0be/job-interview-and-resume.aspx