From: Ajay on
Hi,
I want to provide synchronisatiion between fields of two tables in different
databases. what can be acheived by synchronising two fileds.
I have databasea db1 and db2.
In db1->TableA,db2-->TableB
TableA-->EmpID,EmpName
TableB-->EmpID,DeptNo.
i want to provide synchronisation between EmpID fields in both tables.
While Synchronising what is the functionality i can acheive?

From: Uri Dimant on
Hi
Do you want to find out EmpID that exists in db1 and NOT EXISTS in db2?
Have you looked into www.red-gate.com

From: Ajay on
hi,
thanks for your reply.
what i mean is synchronising empid coulmn between two databases.

"Uri Dimant" wrote:

> Hi
> Do you want to find out EmpID that exists in db1 and NOT EXISTS in db2?
> Have you looked into www.red-gate.com
>

> "Ajay" <Ajay(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi,
> > I want to provide synchronisatiion between fields of two tables in
> > different
> > databases. what can be acheived by synchronising two fileds.
> > I have databasea db1 and db2.
> > In db1->TableA,db2-->TableB
> > TableA-->EmpID,EmpName
> > TableB-->EmpID,DeptNo.
> > i want to provide synchronisation between EmpID fields in both tables.
> > While Synchronising what is the functionality i can acheive?
> >

> .

Pages: 1
Prev: db mirroring disconnected
Next: Database Mail