From: Iter on
Hi Guys,
I have question regarding database mirroring. I have active active cluster
production server and stand alone dr server, which I setup 7 db mirroring
from prod to dr server. The setup was good and it has been running for 2
weeks. Today all db mirroring was gone. I got error like:
Bypassing recovery for database 'codesample' because it is marked as an
inaccessible database mirroring database. A problem exists with the mirroring
session. The session either lacks a quorum or the communications links are
broken because of problems with links, endpoint configuration, or permissions
(for the server account or security certificate). To gain access to the
database, figure out what has changed in the session configuration and undo
the change.
and other error like:

Message
Database mirroring connection error 4 'An error occurred while receiving
data: '10054(An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote
host.)'.' for 'TCP://messagesv.nam.nsroot.net:5022'.
Does any body familiar with this error? Thanks in advance.