From: Graham Mayor on
Frankly I must be missing something here as I haven't a clue what it is you
want the macro to do.

Do you want it to insert the current date in the format dd/MM/yyyy?
Do you want to insert a calculated date of some form - given that you
mention subtracting from today's date?
Do you want to the macro to enter ##/##/#### exactly as written there?
What is the relevance of 'replace all' in the context of the inserted date?

If you can explain exactly what you are trying to achieve it shouldn't be
too difficult to suggest something to do it. In the meantime see
http://www.gmayor.com/insert_a_date_other_than_today.htm

--
Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com