From: LACOPERON on
Hi All
Is there a way to get the date range I choose in a parameter query so that I
can have it come up on a form or report? How do I save the date range and
then call it up?
Thanks

From: brucedodds2 on
On Mar 19, 3:09 pm, LACOPERON <LACOPE...(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:
> Hi All
> Is there a way to get the date range I choose in a parameter query so that I
> can have it come up on a form or report? How do I save the date range and
> then call it up?
> Thanks

I don't think you can do that. You can reverse the process and use a
date range typed into a form as the date criteria for the query,
though.
From: Marnie on
If you want to display the parameter on a report or form see the following:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/access/HA010550231033.aspx

From: 李友福 on
yes,you can delete it!
"LACOPERON" <LACOPERON(a)discussions.microsoft.com> 写入消息
> Hi All
> Is there a way to get the date range I choose in a parameter query so that
> can have it come up on a form or report? How do I save the date range and
> then call it up?
> Thanks

Pages: 1
Prev: mde, performance advantage?