From: kharal on
I have a pre-given date and want to know the resulting date after adding a
certain number of days in pre-given date. Mathematically it is like:

pre-given date + days = resulting date

Pregiven date is in one cell of a table on presentation and days and
resultings date are in their own cells each.

Thanx in anticipation
From: trip_to_tokyo on
EXCEL 2007

Cell A1:-

01/04/2010

Cell B1:-

10

Cell C1:-

=(A1+B1)

This gives the answer 11/04/2010 in cell C1.

Thanks.

From: David Marcovitz on
That would be really helpful if this were an Excel question, but this is
a question about PowerPoint. I don't believe you can do calculations in
PowerPoint tables. You could do it in Excel, copy, paste special, paste
as link, but that might not give you quite the look you want.
--David

--
David M. Marcovitz
http://www.PowerfulPowerPoint.com/