From: KilrPilr on
Rest in Peace LR! Save a spot for me at the desk of commodore computers.

Leo

From: Six of Style on
Dmackey828 <n2dvm(a)NOSPAMarrl.net> wrote in

> It is with a sad heart and sole that I report that David Mohr
> AKA Lordronin of QLINK Passed away this morning.
>
> At this time, thats All I know. I just wanted to be sure to post it.
>
> May you next adventure be as grand as the one you just left.
> You will be missed my friend. You will be missed...

Terrible news. He was a good friend, and great help with the CCCC
newsletter while I was editor. His contribution to the community will be
sorely missed. If anyone finds that there is a memorial site or if there
is any way to pass condolences to his family, please post.

6
From: redrumloa on
On Dec 4, 2:52 am, Dmackey828 <n2...(a)NOSPAMarrl.net> wrote:
> It is with a sad heart and sole that I report that David Mohr
> AKA Lordronin of QLINK Passed away this morning.
>
> At this time, thats All I know. I just wanted to be sure to post it.
>
> May you next adventure be as grand as the one you just left.
> You will be missed my friend. You will be missed...

Unreal, a terrible punch to the gut. He was always so kind and helpful
with anything C= related. He will be missed :-(
From: Anonymous on

"Dmackey828" <n2dvm(a)NOSPAMarrl.net> wrote in message
> It is with a sad heart and sole that I report that David Mohr
> AKA Lordronin of QLINK Passed away this morning.
>
> At this time, thats All I know. I just wanted to be sure to post it.
>
> May you next adventure be as grand as the one you just left.
> You will be missed my friend. You will be missed...

I didn`t know the bloke, but many
of his C64 friends I`m familiar with!
Condoloscenses to his family :(

From: Rick (no spam) Ethridge on
Dmackey828 wrote:

> It is with a sad heart and sole that I report that David Mohr
> AKA Lordronin of QLINK Passed away this morning.

He was one of my best friends though I never met him in person.
He was distinguished and always personable. His writing was
distinctive and pithy. A part of Dave is here in the form of two
C=64 power supplies he sold me.

Shalom Old Friend!
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4