From: Dmackey828 on
On Mon, 07 Dec 2009 09:25:46 -0600, "Rick (no spam) Ethridge"
<titan1a(a)juno.com> wrote:

>Dmackey828 wrote:
>
>> It is with a sad heart and sole that I report that David Mohr
>> AKA Lordronin of QLINK Passed away this morning.
>>
>He was one of my best friends though I never met him in person.
>He was distinguished and always personable. His writing was
>distinctive and pithy. A part of Dave is here in the form of two
>C=64 power supplies he sold me.
>
>Shalom Old Friend!

Yeah, I have a C64, a 1581 and 4 or 5 carts I bought from him.

the C64 is on my 2nd Commodore desk. Thats my testing bench
so it's been seeing a lot of use lately.

RIP LR..
From: ramswell on
On Dec 3, 11:52 pm, Dmackey828 <n2...(a)NOSPAMarrl.net> wrote:
> It is with a sad heart and sole that I report that David Mohr
> AKA Lordronin of QLINK Passed away this morning.
>
> At this time, thats All I know. I just wanted to be sure to post it.
>
> May you next adventure be as grand as the one you just left.
> You will be missed my friend. You will be missed...

WHAT!? :( I JUST sent him a Christmas Card!!!!

That's HORRIBLE!!!!!

Charles
From: Golan Klinger on
ramswell wrote:

> I JUST sent him a Christmas Card!!!!

LR was Jewish.

--
Golan Klinger
Dark is the suede that mows like a harvest.
From: Clocky on

"Golan Klinger" <no(a)sp.am> wrote in message
> ramswell wrote:
>
>> I JUST sent him a Christmas Card!!!!
>
> LR was Jewish.

Beat me to it...

From: christianlott1 on
On Dec 9, 5:29 pm, "Clocky" <notg...(a)happen.com> wrote:
> "Golan Klinger" <n...(a)sp.am> wrote in message

> > ramswell wrote:
>
> >>  I JUST sent him a Christmas Card!!!!
>
> > LR was Jewish.
>
> Beat me to it...