From: Antonio Ponton on
Hello Group,
First things first, Thanks to the Debug4X development team, the soft is
just essential for sysrpl development !

My questions:

Is there a way to change the extent of the inform box builder ? I always
use "small font"...

Is it possible to add the "cut/paste" in the context menu (left mouse
button) on the source editor ?

--
From Brussels, Belgium
Antonio Ponton
From: William Graves on

"Antonio Ponton" <Antonio.Ponton(a)aca.be> wrote in message
> Hello Group,
> First things first, Thanks to the Debug4X development team, the soft is
> just essential for sysrpl development !
>
> My questions:
>
> Is there a way to change the extent of the inform box builder ? I always
> use "small font"...

I am not sure what you mean. Can you explain a little more what you want?

> Is it possible to add the "cut/paste" in the context menu (left mouse
> button) on the source editor ?

There is only a right mouse context menu. Cut/copy/paste could be added. I
will make a note on the feature list.
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Bill Graves RKBA!
bgraves(a)ix.netcom.com

From: Antonio Ponton on
Hello Bill,

>> First things first, Thanks to the Debug4X development team, the soft is
>> just essential for sysrpl development !
>>
>> My questions:
>>
>> Is there a way to change the extent of the inform box builder ? I always
>> use "small font"...
>
> I am not sure what you mean. Can you explain a little more what you want?

Ok, hope I can explain it in "good English"...

- The target calculator is a HP50g

- I'm trying create informs with small fonts and I've noticed that the
"limits" (number of lines where I can put labels/fields) of the screen
remains as if I where in "Big Font" so there is a "lost" part of the
screen (about 3 lines between the last line and the help line).
I was wondering if there is (somewhere in a config file) a line telling
"I just want to work in small fonts so extend the screen to 10 lines" (1
title bar line, 7 label /Field lines, 1 Help line, 1 menu line)...

>> Is it possible to add the "cut/paste" in the context menu (left mouse
>> button) on the source editor ?
>
> There is only a right mouse context menu. Cut/copy/paste could be added.

Ooops, my mistake, hemm passing from Spanish to French to English ... I
was thinking "Right" (the other "left") :-D

> will make a note on the feature list.

Thank-you! :-D

Regards,

--
From Brussels, Belgium
Antonio Ponton
From: William Graves on
> - The target calculator is a HP50g
>
> - I'm trying create informs with small fonts and I've noticed that the
> "limits" (number of lines where I can put labels/fields) of the screen
> remains as if I where in "Big Font" so there is a "lost" part of the
> screen (about 3 lines between the last line and the help line).
> I was wondering if there is (somewhere in a config file) a line telling
> "I just want to work in small fonts so extend the screen to 10 lines" (1
> title bar line, 7 label /Field lines, 1 Help line, 1 menu line)...

Did you set the "80 Row Screens" option on the Project Window / Project Tab?
Then save/close the project and open again.

As far as I know this is all there is.
Does the real calculator change the inform box sizes when you change fonts?
I don't know about this.

-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Bill Graves RKBA!
bgraves(a)ix.netcom.com

From: software49g on
Hello,

You can do almost anything with input forms, regardless if you use
DoInputForm or IfMain.

> (number of lines where I can put labels/fields)
The number of lines is fixed depending on the screen height (64 or 80)
and is
Height of screen - (Height of menuline + hight of helpline + 1).

You can override this but not with the InformEditor of debug4x (at
least currently).

> I'm trying create informs with small fonts
For labels always the minifont is used.

For fields you can change the size of a field by using 'Width' and
'Height' at the leftside. If you want to use the minifont with a field
you also have to activate 'Mini Font' in the middle of the screen
(only with IfMain).
If this is unchecked, the current font at start of the input form will
be used for the fields.

> remains as if I where in "Big Font" so there is a "lost" part of
the
> screen (about 3 lines between the last line and the help line).
Again, change the size of your fields. However you can not go below
line 49 or line 65 depending on the size.

HTH,
Andreas
http://www.software49g.gmxhome.de