From: Scott M. on
If your webpage code-behind is making an instance of a class then the entry
point would be the constructor of the class in the class library project.

-Scott

From: Nathan Sokalski on
I'm a little confused as to were to put everything. Is there an example
available anywhere that I can look at? Thanks.

From: Scott M. on

> I'm a little confused as to were to put everything. Is there an example
> available anywhere that I can look at? Thanks.

1. You've got two projects; a web UI and a class library project.
2. You set a breakpoint in the code-behind of a file in the web UI project
where you would like to start debugging.
3. You set a breakpoint in the code of the class in the class library
project that will be called by your web UI project.

If your web UI project is making an instance of a class in your class
library project, just set a breakpoint on that class's constructor.

That's all there is to it.

-Scott

From: Andy O'Neill on
> The Class Library is a library of controls, so there is no line in the
> codebehind that calls it, because it is called from the *.aspx file as
> controls.

Inside your library you have classes which inherit from controls.
Stick a break point in the constructor of the relevent class.