|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Some software (such as some versions of .Net Framework) require an
Some software (such as some versions of .Net Framework) require an internet connection to install the software. Has anyone seen versions of .NET FRAMEWORK that do not require an internet connection to install? ... 2 Jun 2010 20:56
I thought this newsgroup would close on June 1 but I can still see
Today is June 2. I thought this newsgroup would close on June 1 but I can still see it! ... 2 Jun 2010 20:56
If this newsgroup closes June 1, which forum covers .NET Frame
Exactly Jerry. What is an NNTP server and how do I find one that also has these newsgroups? ___________________________________________________________ "Jerry" wrote: I can hear the folow-on questions already - what is an NNTP server and how do I find one that also has these newsgroups? "Peter ... 2 Jun 2010 20:56
Importing Numbers
I imported a bunch of records that include an item number that begins with "0". Both the Excel spreadsheet cell and the Access table are marked as NUMBER. Nevertheless, when the item are imported the leading "0" was deleted. Why? How do I overcome that as I have to have the "0". -- KM ... 3 Jun 2010 02:25
java download error
I get message 1722 when I try to download java, how can I correct this so I can download java ? ... 1 Jun 2010 07:34
If this newsgroup closes June 1, which forum covers .NET Framework
If this newsgroup closes June 1, which forum covers .NET Framework? ... 1 Jun 2010 11:59
Final Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sev... 28 May 2010 13:46
Code Signing in Visual Studio
I'm very puzzled about the code signing system in place in Visual Studio. I can sign ClickOnce deployments with a certificate from the certifcate store. Why can I not do the same thing when signing an assembly? For that, I need to have a .pfx or .snk file. My company does not want to give the Verisign certi... 28 May 2010 17:05
Version control and the GAC
This post is an attempt to find best practice for version control of assemblies in a solution with a view to installing them in the gac and have clients reference the correct version of a dll I have a solution that contains a number of projects (approx 25). One of the projects is my web application (TZ_WebApp) ... 28 May 2010 11:34
Url Routing in ASP.NET 3.5 breaks AJAX
Hello I created custom URL routing in ASP.NET 3.5 (http://blogs.msdn.com/b/mikeormond/archive/2008/05/14/using-asp-net-routing-independent-of-mvc.aspx), but my AJAX code is giving me error now: 'Sys' is undefined. When I remove the routing, AJAX works fine. I am using standard Microsoft AJAX libraries. Please he... 1 Jun 2010 16:26
Is an internet connection required
The computer has no modem. Is an internet connection required to install .NET FRAMEWORK v2? ... 30 May 2010 17:37
.NET FRAMEWORK v2 INSTALL PROBLEM
When I try to install .Net Framework v2, the error messages below appears: http://cid-b7d840733dbbfdc8.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/NET%20FRAMEWORK%20v2%20ERROR%20MESSAGES%20for%20NEWSGROUP Click on an image to see an enlargement. ... 27 May 2010 20:23
Running .application Via Citrix
All, If I create a hyperlink to my application on a page on my Intranet, and click the link to launch it when I am accessing my network via Citrix, it runs fine. (Mostly.) But my "Citrix Master" is unable to publish the app in a way that it will run as a "Published App" with an icon on the Citrix "landing pa... 26 May 2010 18:04
Fixed it!
I had this same problem on a new Windows 7 machine with an ATI Radeon video card. Everything worked fine on the machine until installing the Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable (required for 1 of my LOB apps). I found a thread on a Microsoft Developer forum that said the 0x80070005 error is an "access denied" e... 26 May 2010 13:36
A few MVVM and Entity Framework questions
I've been out of the .NET game for a few years now [pre 2005] and starting a little project using the Entity Framework and WPF. My understanding is that the MVVM pattern is the way to go nowadays, but I've got a few questions. This is a purely made up example, so forgive any UI design quirks, and I'm leaving out ... 27 May 2010 13:45
.Net Framework Configuration
I have created a winforms application that references a number of third-party dlls as well as dlls that we have written. I would like to place the app allong with all dependent files on a share on a server ie \\MyServer\MyApp and have users access the application from this location. If I just copy the conte... 26 May 2010 09:09
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11