First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Outlook Express 6
Is outlook express 6 compatible with Windows 7. If yes, I do I transfer it from my current PC to my new PC - the new one came with Word, Excel and PP but not outlook....RF ... 11 May 2010 19:03
how to query Web Configuration settings for sessionState?
hi, I know how to configure sessionState in the central Web.Config. i'd like to know if there is a way to query that setting (normally not needed, but sometimes useful for diagnostic purposes). (this would be analogous, e.g., to ConfigurationManager.AppSettings.AllKeys etc.) cheers, Tim ... 11 May 2010 10:04
outlook express
Was running Outlook Express 6 c2004 on old PC. Got new PC Windows 7 - came with Word, Excel and PP but NOT Outlook. Can I reload Outlook on my new PC? Will it run under Windows 7? RayF ... 13 May 2010 12:43
window logon screen prompting when accessing network via domain na
Dear all, Anyone can help me? One of my users would like to connect to one of our storage server via domain name instead of IP Address. Then whenever, she connect to \\myserver\myfolder. It keep prompting her to input her AD account (mydomain\myuser) and password (mypassword). She tried to input but was not ab... 11 May 2010 00:18
How to convert AVI to iPad on Mac
I had some problems converting my avi (divx) torrents to a mp4 format for my iPad. I know AVI (Audio Video Interleave) is a popular video format. It comes with good video quality with relative small size. However, how can I convert .avi files then to view AVI video files on iPad. I'm confused. After search via Google,... 10 May 2010 22:08
Update - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sever... 8 May 2010 20:00
i want to learn c#
hi all i am new to programing c# plz recommend me some c sharp books is dietel& dietel good book ? ? ? how many time i must get to programing to be a good programmer ? ? ? & do u think c# is the best program to learn ? ? ? when i should learn SQL server ? thanks of all ... 7 May 2010 12:16
COM ActiveX
Hello, Could anyone help me how to create a COM ActiveX which after this object is loaded on a browser, other window programs can access its public methods? I have created a simple activeX in VB.net with a winform that has 4 textboxes, exposed its method as COM. After the loading this object on the browser, I... 5 May 2010 21:37
Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities
Date 5/4/2010 Starting in early summer 2010, Microsoft will begin progressively closing down the Microsoft public newsgroups to enrich conversations in the rapidly-growing forum platform. This decision is in response to worldwide market trends and evolving customer needs. Microsoft continues to invest in forums t... 4 May 2010 23:32
Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities
Date 5/4/2010 Starting in early summer 2010, Microsoft will begin progressively closing down the Microsoft public newsgroups to enrich conversations in the rapidly-growing forum platform. This decision is in response to worldwide market trends and evolving customer needs. Microsoft continues to invest in forums t... 4 May 2010 23:32
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13