First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
File associations in .Net framework library
Is there any .Net framework classes which deal in file associations ? I am looking for the .Net equivalent of the Win32 shell functions "AssocQueryString" and "FindExecutable". ... 4 Feb 2010 14:37
email
When I send an email it is sent twice how can i fix this. -- SANDY ... 11 Feb 2010 17:22
Yes, You can!
Linda is correct - you need to treat your returned ConfigurationSection as a DefaultSection instance. This gives you enough context to get at the SectionInformation property, which contains a GetRawXml() method that returns a string. An instance of the SingleTagSectionHandler has a method named Create which will con... 3 Feb 2010 16:18
ANN: The Security Development Lifecycle - Three New Announcements
The Security Development Lifecycle [Three New Announcements] http://blogs.msdn.com/sdl/ [Simplified Implementation of the Microsoft SDL] http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=0baff8e8-ab17-4e82-a1ff-7bf8d709d9fb&displaylang=en [Microsoft Security Development Lifecycle] http://www.microsof... 3 Feb 2010 11:44
IE8: How do I get Protected Mode to be on?
No matter what Security or Internet Zone settings I select, including the defaults, every web page (at the bottom) says Protected Mode: Off. I'd like to know how to turn it on. Thanks. ... 2 Feb 2010 22:27
Store Connection/App settings in A/D
Hello. I originally posted this to the A/D group, but thought this might be a good place too. What are the pros/cons of storing connection strings and global app settings in A/D. We have a lot of applications (Windows, ASP.Net, Add-ins for Office Apps, etc) and each need to retrieve connections strings, gl... 3 Feb 2010 11:44
Faulting module mscorwks.dll
I'm running a C# Windows service which logs to file any exceptions thrown from any thread. The service consistently terminates unexpectedly after about 40-50 hours, yet the log file remains empty, but with the below messages in the event viewer. How can I prevent my service from terminating unexpectedly? ... 27 Jan 2010 20:36
Get list of windows user groups
I can check whether a user is in a group using My.User.IsInRole. This takes the name of a windows group as a parameter, but how can I get a list of all the groups defined for the machine on which the application is installed? TIA Phil. ... 8 Feb 2010 06:42
Next "available" File/Folder Name,...
Hi, i am looking for some API that will give me the next available file/folder name if the file/folder aleady exists. Example: you have a file named "New Text.txt", o the operating system suggests here "New Text(1).txt" if you create a new file within the shell. Is there any API that could give me the next avai... 2 Feb 2010 17:26
pause in microsecund
I have set pause to microsecund. I have Microsoft Development Environment 2002 (ver.7.0.9466) and .NET Framework 1.0 (ver 1.0.3705) and Stopwatch stopWatch = new Stopwatch(); don't work How can I do it. ... 2 Feb 2010 17:26