First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Manage Printer in .NET
Hi, I've got two problems with printer management in .NET: Problem no. 1: I want to set the rights PRINT and MANAGE to a special user. I could'nt find a class in .NET to do this, so I use System.Diagnostics.Process and subinacl from Windows 2003 Ressource Kit. The following commands work fine: subinacl /pr... 21 Jan 2009 08:33
Change the DataGridView Column in the run time
In my requiement, I need to change the type of the DataGridView Column from one type of another type on a particular event. For example, when a button click occurs change the column type from DataGridViewTextBoxColumn to DataGridViewComboBoxColumn and vice versa. Also at the same time the column values needs to... 9 Jan 2009 09:06
SocketAsyncEventArgs problem!
Hi All, I'm having problems using SocketAsyncEventArgs, when the socket/connection generates an ConnectionAborted error in the receiveasync callback. After thet i can't reuse the same SocketAasyncEventArgs, it gives me an error saying it is already doing an async operation! When debugging the socket (via net... 31 Dec 2008 16:13
DataContractJsonSerializer Serializes item, then cannot deserializ
the JSON that is being emitted is being stored in a DB as an object state, then fails to deserialize properly from that value. We've simplified it, bypassing the database, encoding, etc and it still fails, however we are serializing the exact same types in other areas of the application using the same shared me... 23 Dec 2008 11:57
Async namedpipe application
Hi, i am having a difficult time with developing an application using asynchronous named pipes. I use a NamedPipeServerStream but for some reason my beginwaitforconnection-callback-method gets executed at 'strange' times; like when closing the server. The server-application is a Windows-forms app Do I have t... 10 Oct 2008 07:57
Dynamically creating an ActiveX on a WPF/Windows .Net app
Hi there, I have problems creating the Windows Media player ActiveX using this C# code in a Windows Form project: Type objType = Type.GetTypeFromProgID("AxWMPLib, AxWindowsMediaPlayer"); oStibil = Activator.CreateInstance(obj); Of course, I didn't reference the COM component in my .Net proj... 27 Aug 2008 03:22
GetWindowlongPtr() and dotnet windows
Hello All, I have a tester appliaction that tests our MFC application by pushing buttons and filling editboxes, etc. automatically. It identifies the control windows by the control id, that can be retrieved by GetWindowLongPtr(hwnd, GWL_ID); Our application also has a complicated .net dialog written in vb.n... 21 Aug 2008 13:29
ndp20-kb916002-x86.exe supperceded by .net 2 sp1?
When I tried to install patch ndp20-kb916002-x86.exe, I got message saying "the program to be upgraded may be missing, or the upgrade patch may update a different version of the program.". I wonder if this patch is supperceded by some other patch, so I dont need to install it any more? Thanks ... 15 Mar 2008 01:18
'is not a valid virtual path' - host header help
hello. i'm trying to setup a website on my local server when compiling it VS 2005 i get the error "is not a valid virtual path" from what i've read on the net, this is due to the fact that the site is using IP:Port, which is no longer supported in VS 2005. I have to use the IP:Port setup 192.168.2.102:8080 as ... 6 Mar 2008 14:58
Access denied to C:.... Failed to start monitoring file changes
I moved an asp.net aplication from development environment to a production server running 2003. whenever I try to access the application from the local server itself I kept getting error "Access denied to 'd:\inetpub\wwwroot\hds\'. Failed to start monitoring file changes. " I've tried some relevant KB..saying i sho... 11 Jan 2008 05:25