First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
.net2.0 C# Windows Application runtime error reporting
I run my application in my system thats work fine. but not at another system. it produces the runtime error and its close tha application.... Event Type: Error Event Source: .NET Runtime 2.0 Error Reporting Event Category: None Event ID: 1000 Discription: Faulting application headoffice.exe, version... 25 Sep 2009 09:45
ESB.NET
Not very well known, but quite powerful in many aspects. Lets you continue to use the Microsoft.NET tool set whilst adding lots of ESB type framework features. Posted as a reply to: free ESB Hello, i need to know wich is the best free ESB? i need to test and research some solutions. in the comercial s... 27 Sep 2009 06:55
Create SDF from DBML ???
I am developing a client-server application using C# and LINQ-to-SQL. During development I have been using a SQL 2008 database. I need a local copy of the database on each client, and decided to go for an SQL Server Compact 3.5 SDF file. I read MS articles on recommendations and found this to be a good choice. ... 15 Sep 2009 14:40
Window Z-Order
Hi all, I have two programs (call them A and B). A is the current, visible window with focus. B may or may not be visible. When a user selects a menu item on A, A calls a method on B via remoting. The method on B queues the call to B's UI thread (via Me.BeginInvoke), which then creates and displays a new ... 9 Sep 2009 15:24
392581 M3i Zero , Ezflash Dsi , R4i Dsi 76385
Consigue tu M3i Zero , Ezflash Dsi , R4i Dsi M3i Zero www.R4spain.com/tienda Puedes comprar M3i Zero , Ezflash Dsi , R4i Dsi @UzBUSeYYQVs<PHRYvTaSUmez ... 8 Sep 2009 07:01
SqlClient Timeout
Hi all, I'm testing some of the fail-over code in my app, and I wanted to test the code that handles an unavailable database server. So naturally I shutdown my SQL server and waited for the connection attempt to time-out. And waited. And waited. I realised that the "Connect Timeout" param in my connectio... 3 Sep 2009 05:21
Dynamic Casting in C#
I'm writing a generic application that can read any .NET object which is a wrapper on COM object (such as MS Exel 2007). I create the class in C# like this: ApplicationClass app = new ApplicationClass(); // the Excel application. System.Reflection.PropertyInfo w = app.GetType().GetProperty("Workbooks"); Ob... 3 Sep 2009 05:20
SerialPort.Open throws exception but only if data is sent to com p
I'm just exploring c# for the fun of it (being a long time MFC and WIN32 programmer). I want to receive some binary data, which contains ascii values but is wrapped by an STX (0x02) and an ETX (0x03) byte. If I open the com port it just throws an IOException and I don't know why The code looks like this: ... 7 Feb 2009 20:45
System.ServiceModel.Diagnostics.EventLogger.UnsafeLogEvent
I run Visual Studio 2008 SP1 on Vista x64. I got this error message when trying to add a service reference (svcutil): could not load type 'System.ServiceModel.FaultImportOptions The problem was solved by installing Windows6.0-KB958483-x64.msu from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=98E8361... 6 Feb 2009 05:40
?? CLR Version Confusion ??
Hello all, I've Googled this topic but I've not found a satisfactory answer. I was hoping someone here could shed some light on this. I understand there is a difference between the CLR version and the Framework version. The latest Framework version is 3.5 SP1. Until recently, I thought there was only one ve... 23 Jan 2009 09:53