First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
PRB: HttpWebRequest POST with AllowWriteStreamBuffering = False [.net 1.1, vs2003]
On Jan 26, 1:14 pm, Jesse Houwing <jesse.houw...(a)newsgroup.nospam> wrote: I think you've interpreted the actual meaning of the property incorrectly. The documentation states that setting this property to false, instructs the application to not keep a copy of the data around after transferring it to the ser... 26 Jan 2010 16:40
PRB: HttpWebRequest POST with AllowWriteStreamBuffering = False [.net 1.1, vs2003]
Hi, This is a strange problem for me, because I know this was working correctly, but now when I am testing it, it is not working. Nothing changed in my code, it merely acts now as if I have not set "HttpWebRequest.AllowWriteStreamBuffering = False" and all data is sent quickly (ie, buffered locally). The whole... 26 Jan 2010 09:51
SETTING RULE FOR WHERE REPLY EMAILS ARE TO GO
Hi DEFAULT EMAIL ADDRESS (cowlam(a)iprimus.com.au) I have just set up a new email account (damira(a)iprimus.com.au). How do I set this up as a separate log in etc so that all emails sent from the new account only come into the new account. Thank you very much Damira Cowlam ... 26 Jan 2010 10:57
Application directory and mscorcfg
Hi. I am trying to set up a new group with some permissions under mscorcfg. For the group condition type I am choosing Application Directory and the set of permissions I have defined. What I want is to tell that applications coming from a specific directory can't write to any file on c:\ and its subdirectories... 20 Jan 2010 20:51
.NET Framework freezes the PC
Hi there. When trying to install .NET Framework 2.0 in order to install SQL Express 2005, the PC freezes. So much so that I can do NOTHING on it and have to reboot manually. I believe that Framework 3.5 has had problems, but I can't find any solution to getting 2.0 installed. Please please please can some one help? ... 22 Jan 2010 12:58
Usage example for BigInteger and C++
One of the new additions to the .NET 4.0 framework is System.Numerics.BigInteger. Please can someone give a simple usage example? Thank you. ... 27 Jan 2010 19:29
"Add Webreference" in VS2008 .NET 2.0 project won't generate dynamiccode...
Today we tried adding a "Web Reference" to an existing project and while Visual studio usually generates a dynamic url (e.g. read from the Properties.Settings), today it wouldn't generate that statement in the constructor of the service class. Instead, whatever setting we tried, it generated the code for the s... 14 Jan 2010 21:25
DateTimeFormat.MonthNames contains 13 items???
Jesse Houwing wrote: Makes sense... Though they could have returned an array with the correct size True. But� without problems... Not necessarily. Second-guessing API design is fraught with error. You (and I) have no idea what led to the "always 13 elements" decision. It's entirely possible t... 14 Jan 2010 14:41
Net Framework Failed Install Issues
I have been having a few issues with software that appear to be related to ..net framework on my XP Pro SP3 machine. I have read numerous posts and tried dozens of "fixes" with none that work and am close to putting a hammer through my monitor through frustration. It has gotten to the point where I deleted all ... 11 Jan 2010 14:16
Net Framework Issues
I have been having a few issues with software that appear to be related to ..net framework on my XP Pro SP3 machine. I have read numerous posts and tried dozens of "fixes" with none that work and am close to putting a hammer through my monitor through frustration. It has gotten to the point where I deleted all ... 20 Jan 2010 20:51
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last