From: Damira Cowlam on
Hi

DEFAULT EMAIL ADDRESS (cowlam(a)iprimus.com.au)

I have just set up a new email account (damira(a)iprimus.com.au). How do I
set this up as a separate log in etc so that all emails sent from the new
account only come into the new account.

Thank you very much
Damira Cowlam
From: PvdG42 on

"Damira Cowlam" <DamiraCowlam(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> DEFAULT EMAIL ADDRESS (cowlam(a)iprimus.com.au)
>
> I have just set up a new email account (damira(a)iprimus.com.au). How do I
> set this up as a separate log in etc so that all emails sent from the new
> account only come into the new account.
>
> Thank you very much
> Damira Cowlam

As I doubt you're asking how to do this in a .NET application, your question
would be better asked in a discussion group for your email client. If you
tell us what version of Windows and what email software you are using, you
can be directed to an appropriate group for your question.