From: GeorgCantor on
One of the new additions to the .NET 4.0 framework is
System.Numerics.BigInteger.

Please can someone give a simple usage example?

Thank you.

From: Armin Zingler on
GeorgCantor schrieb:
> One of the new additions to the .NET 4.0 framework is
> System.Numerics.BigInteger.
>
> Please can someone give a simple usage example?
>
> Thank you.

Beta documentation is already available:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/w0x726c2%28VS.100%29.aspx

....including:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.numerics.biginteger%28VS.100%29.aspx

--
Armin
From: Armin Zingler on
Sry, didn't see "C++" in the subject. I don't have an example handy.

--
Armin
From: GeorgCantor on
"Armin Zingler" wrote:

> Sry, didn't see "C++" in the subject. I don't have an example handy.

Ok. Thanks anyway.

From: PvdG42 on

"GeorgCantor" <GeorgCantor(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> One of the new additions to the .NET 4.0 framework is
> System.Numerics.BigInteger.
>
> Please can someone give a simple usage example?
>
> Thank you.

I'm as frustrated as you are. After reading your post and the responses you
got, I thought "how hard could it be?" and now I'm stumped. So, meaning no
disrespect to anybody, I'm forwarding this to the C++/CLI group to see what
happens :-)