First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities
Date 5/4/2010 Starting in early summer 2010, Microsoft will begin progressively closing down the Microsoft public newsgroups to enrich conversations in the rapidly-growing forum platform. This decision is in response to worldwide market trends and evolving customer needs. Microsoft continues to invest in forums t... 4 May 2010 23:32
If .NET 4.0 is new.....
If .NET 4.0 is a completely new framework, will anything compiled for 1.0 up to 3.5 work with only 4.0 installed? -- Tim. ... 5 May 2010 09:20
Is .NET 4.0 a replacement of 2.0?
When .NET upgraded from 2.0 to 3.0 (and again to 3.5), 3.0 and 3.5 weren't really totally new versions of .NET. They required 2.0 to be there and were more of an extension or and add-on to 2.0. What about .NET 4.0? Is it a complete framework all on its own? Or does it require 2.0 (and/or 3.x)? TIA ... 4 May 2010 14:35
Reading emails from distribution group and extract attachment
Hi We are using Exchange 2003 as part of sbs 2003 premium. We have a distribution group abc which receives emails abc(a)mydomian.com. How can I retrieve emails from this distribution group and extract any PDF attachments that may be present using vb.net or another .net language? Many Thanks Regards ... 30 Apr 2010 15:10
Please help me !
I have a solution. in HTS.Server.Data DBConntion.cs public class DBConnection { public static SqlConnection Conn; public DBConnection() { try { string strSQL = "server=localhost\\SQLEXPRESS; Initial Catalog=QLNS;Integrated security = Tr... 29 Apr 2010 14:41
Please help me !
I have a solution. in HTS.Server.Data DBConntion.cs public class DBConnection { public static SqlConnection Conn; public DBConnection() { try { string strSQL = "server=localhost\\SQLEXPRESS; Initial Catalog=QLNS;Integrated security = Tr... 29 Apr 2010 14:41
hello
I want to register Kranthi Remala wrote: How to configure security under this scenario. 24-Feb-09 HI Daniel / Steven, It was worthwhile reading through the thread yet it does not solve my problem which is very similar but with the "Security" ON!!.. Security is very essential for the service that I a... 29 Apr 2010 14:41
.NET 4.0 and MMC snap-ins
We have a large, complex project we just updated to use VS2010 and the 4.0 Framework. Part of the project is an MMC snap-in for administration. After the upgrade, I can no longer load the snap-in. I get this error message from MMC: ----- Could not load file or assembly 'MicroFocus.SEE.UI.SnapIn, Version=4.... 6 May 2010 13:05
no subject
This is an example post in your phpBB 2 installation. You may delete this post, this topic and even this forum if you like since everything seems to be working! ... 26 Apr 2010 11:24
SMTP traffic
I have to see the email sent by SMTP. You can see by analyzing network traffic? How? You can see the fields from and to? Thanks. ... 26 Apr 2010 03:42