First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
IEGetWriteableFolderPath in C#...
in case you still need it... this worked for me... C# [DllImport("ieframe.dll", SetLastError = true, CharSet = CharSet.Unicode)] public static extern Win32Error IEGetWriteableFolderPath(ref Guid clsidFolderID, ref string lppwstrPath); (Win32Error is just an enum to wrap error codes) let me know if yo... 25 May 2010 10:13
Calling IEGetWriteableFolderPath()
Hi, I am trying to call IEGetWriteableFolderPath() from a C# BHO. So I have done this: [DllImport("ieframe.dll")] public static extern int IEGetWriteableFolderPath(ref Guid clsidFolderID, StringBuilder str); Later in a function: Guid FOLDERID_InternetCache1 = new Guid("{352481E8-33BE-4251-BA85-6007CAED... 23 May 2010 13:35
BUY GERMAN FAKE PASSPORT ONLINE/FAKE MEXICAN PASSPORT BUY ONLINE/FINLAND(FINNISH) FAKE PASSPORT SALE
If you want to buy high quality fake faked forged fraudulent counterfeit duplicate false camouflage diplomatic passports and other identification documents of Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United ... 21 May 2010 01:56
Using uninstalled fonts in Windows 7
In previous versions of Windows I was able to temporarily use uninstalled fonts by opening the font and minimizing it to the Task Bar. That font would then be available for use in the majority of programs I use: graphics, word processing, etc., by showing up in the list of available fonts. It seems that this... 20 May 2010 04:05
Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sev... 19 May 2010 06:05
HatchBrush for WPF
We've created a little snippet that might help you. It is not in XAML, and has not been tested throughly. You can find it at: http://www.sourcecodestore.com/Article.aspx?ID=8 Best Regards, joris.sprie wrote: HatchBrush in WPF 03-May-07 Hi, is it possible to fill a shape, for instance a Rectangle, w... 19 May 2010 00:42
HatchBrush for WPF
We've created a little snippet that might help you. It is not in XAML, and has not been tested throughly. You can find it at: http://www.sourcecodestore.com/Article.aspx?ID=8 Best Regards, joris.sprie wrote: HatchBrush in WPF 03-May-07 Hi, is it possible to fill a shape, for instance a Rectangle, w... 19 May 2010 00:42
what is \p{LI} as in \w regex char?
or what are the Unicode characters for \p{LI}? ... 17 May 2010 23:29
Windows Service is hanging
I've developed a Windows Service that is designed to perform some work every five minutes. Within OnStart, I'm creating a worker thread that loops until the thread is aborted (usually when the service is stopped). Within the loop, the thread calls a function to perform the work, logs success/failure of the wo... 18 May 2010 10:22
Application startup time too long
Hi I had a winform db app in fw 1.1 which loaded pretty quickly. I have rewritten same app in fw 3.65 but it takes a long time to load. The splash screen comes quick but then it stays there for ever before the main form is loaded. How can I improve the start-up? The app uses application framework. Thanks ... 14 May 2010 03:01
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12