From: krys1202 on
In previous versions of Windows I was able to temporarily use uninstalled
fonts by opening the font and minimizing it to the Task Bar. That font would
then be available for use in the majority of programs I use: graphics, word
processing, etc., by showing up in the list of available fonts.

It seems that this feature is no longer available in Windows 7. I open an
uninstalled font, minimize it to the Task Bar and it, but it will not show up
in the list of fonts available for use in any of the programs in which this
previously worked.

I really do not want to have to go through the trouble of using a font
manager. I do not need to view the fonts and I do not want to install the
fonts; I simply want to be able to use an uninstalled font as outlined above.

Is there a special way to accomplish this?

Thank yo so much for your help.

krys1202
From: Peter Duniho on
krys1202 wrote:
> [...] I simply want to be able to use an uninstalled font as outlined above.
>
> Is there a special way to accomplish this?

Your question does not appear to have anything whatsoever to do with
writing .NET Framework programs. You should ask your question in a
forum where it's relevant.