First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
ASP.NET, Class Libraries, and HTTP Handlers
I have a Solution that contains a Web Application and a Class Library. The Class Library contains an HTTP Handler, which implements IHttpHandler and needs registered in the config file. I want the *.dll for the Class Library to be available and work independently of the Web Application. The handler works when I... 9 Mar 2010 12:22
testing news reader setup
testing news reader setup ... 6 Mar 2010 10:45
testing reader setup
testing reader setup ... 6 Mar 2010 10:45
Debugging a Class Library used in a Web Application
I have two projects in the same Solution, one of which is a Web Application, the other of which is a Class Library. When debugging, if I put a breakpoint in the Web Application, it stops there when it should, but the debugger refuses to stop at the breakpoints in the Class Library. Is there something special I ... 6 Mar 2010 06:24
Generate Type with only a Name?
Take a look at Activator.CreateInstance "SnapDive" <SnapDive(a)community.nospam> wrote in message news:o64po5t04ta4jg431efsudc46vi78bbe1b(a)4ax.com... I have a string containing the Type of a fully-qualified class. The class and all others like it implement a particular Interface. I would like to create a ... 2 Mar 2010 09:00
elevating user to administrator
I use the following code for checking if a user has administrator rights: Public Function IsUserAdministrator() As Boolean Return My.User.IsInRole(ApplicationServices.BuiltInRole.Administrator) End Function This doesn't work on Windows 7 with UAC enabled. There are lots of articles explaining... 8 Mar 2010 14:10
Are there any known problems using Visual Studio 2008 on Windows7 64-Bit
(Off-topic newsgroups removed from follow-ups) Nathan Sokalski wrote: I am using Visual Studio 2008 on Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit. However, I have been getting an error when debugging my site even though I haven't changed anything since I had it on my old 32-Bit XP machine not more than about 2 months ... 2 Mar 2010 20:24
Are there any known problems using Visual Studio 2008 on Windows 7 64-Bit
I am using Visual Studio 2008 on Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit. However, I have been getting an error when debugging my site even though I haven't changed anything since I had it on my old 32-Bit XP machine not more than about 2 months ago. I have been trying to get help for the actual errors with some of the other... 3 Mar 2010 11:51
ms 2007
With the introduction of windows 7 and new computers why is ms office 2007 the latest version of office products? ... 7 Mar 2010 17:23
life span
what is the life expectancy on dell's latitude e5500? ... 1 Mar 2010 00:28