First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
marvendas@gmail.com Kit completo deSolenóides ( solenoid ) + chicote Para Câmbio automatico 01M hidramatico Audi A3 Vw Golf gti turbo 23069
Contato: marvendas(a)gmail.com marvendas @ gmail.com marvendas no gmail.com Kit completo de solen�ides para Volkswagem e Audi. O kit cont�m: 5 solen�ides 2 Epc ( solenoides de press�o ) 1 Chicote Serve para qualquer modelo VW ou Audi fabricados de 1995 at� hoje com o cambio autom�tico de 4 marchas � 01M Pre�o: R$ ... 19 Feb 2010 21:07
SystemParametersInfo
Hi all, I am trying to look high and low on this issue. I know that we can use DeviceInfo to get the UUID, however, I was also trying to get the UUID using SystemParametersInfo.. I get 1439 Win39Error. I dont know what is wrong with it as the documentation in MSDN on this is only one line. Can anyone point... 18 Feb 2010 07:14
GDI DrawLine
Re all, I draw an user control where I draw a grid and then allow users to zoom and pan and rotate it. When I zoom-in I noticed that the line thickness grows also but I would like to avoid that. Is it possible? Best Regards, Mike ... 17 Feb 2010 14:31
Why am I getting a "TypeLoadException"
Hi there, I have a fairly simple console app (.exe) in C# which runs fine in WinXP (32 bits) but under Windows Server 2008 (64 bit) I get the following error very early in the life of the app: System.TypeLoadException: Method 'MyMethod' in type 'MyClass' from assembly 'MyApp, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutr... 16 Feb 2010 22:54
Populating DataKeyNames
How do you assign the properties in the collection to the DataKeyNames of the gridview? GridView1.DataSource = p.lpers GridView1.DataBind() If I was binding to a SqlDataReader it might say: GridView1.DataSource = myDataReader; GridView1.DataKeyNames = new string[] { "FirstName", "Surname", "etc" }; GridView... 15 Feb 2010 08:43
How to install .net FW 3.5SP1 on a server without intertnet access
How to install .net FW 3.5SP1 on a server without intertnet access. Because, it seems to be the installer looking for internet to download the sub components like FW 2.0SP2, 3.OSP2 etc. 2. I am seeing issues even when the server has internet access and WU service fail to download the fw 2.0sp2. Any help ... 13 Feb 2010 22:44
Security error
Hi there, I installed my web site onto a newly installed version of Win Server 2008 and am now getting a "System.Security.Policy.PolicyException" trying to access any page. The error is "Execution permission cannot be acquired" but more specifically, it's related to the "'AjaxControlToolkit" I installed into... 14 Feb 2010 06:18
GDI problem
Hallo, I have a small (hopefully) problem... I defined an user control that in the Paint overriden method does the following things: protected override void OnPaint( PaintEventArgs e ) { e.Graphics.Clear( BackColor ); e.Graphics.SmoothingMode = _SmoothingMode; ... 14 Feb 2010 05:14
Windows 7 64 bit and IO.Ports.SerialPort
Hi all - Is anyone using the IO.Ports.SerialPort object successfully under Windows 7 64 bit? My PC crashed and in the rebuild I moved to 64 bit Win7, and now an app I had running successfully for quite a while (probably a year) on 32 bit Vista now does not work on Win7 64 bit. I get various random errors, like... 14 Feb 2010 06:18
"0 bytes loaded from System"
Hello, I work for a company that sells .NET software and have recently been tasked with handling support issues to do with our update system, which I wrote. Since the updater is the first thing that runs when the desktop icon is clicked, I also get unrelated issues, and one that has been coming up repeatedly is ... 12 Feb 2010 16:52