First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Are there any known problems using Visual Studio 2008 on Windows7 64-Bit
You never gave enough information about the error. I had a similar problem on vs2009 win7-64. It was driving me nuts that the designer was repeatedly dropping the constructor for my custom control on the form. It turned out I had marked the control's constructor internal and it should have been public. -----... 9 Apr 2010 01:16
Reflection on existing variable
Oh man , Finally i found this link It worked, Great work. From http://www.developmentnow.com/g/6_2004_2_0_0_70945/Reflection-on-existing-variable.htm Posted via DevelopmentNow.com Groups http://www.developmentnow.com/g/ ... 8 Apr 2010 12:37
Thanks
Thanks for the trick! colbert wrote: From my test, the problem regarding to the ENTER key only exists when the 07-Jan-09 From my test, the problem regarding to the ENTER key only exists when the current edit row is the last row in the DataGridView. So my though is to register the ComboBox's PreviewKeyDo... 21 Apr 2010 08:26
Encryption algorithms for product licensing
Use cryptographic algorithms such as RSA for this. Also check out the CryptoLicensing (http://www.ssware.com/cryptolicensing/cryptolicensing_net.htm) licensing system which uses public key algorithms to generate and validation licenses. You can create full, trial, hardware-locked or activated licenses. From http://w... 2 Apr 2010 07:07
Field Data Deletion based on a timer
Is there a way to setup a code that allows data to be deleted from a field based on a date range. ... 7 Apr 2010 10:07
SMTP Mail Sending Problem Windows 7
Hi, I am using SMTPClient class for sending mail from my C# application. I have successfully sent mail in local area or outside of the domain. But, i met a strange problem. When i send the mail to the client who uses Windows 7 he cannot receive the mail, although exchange server tells me "it has delivered".... 1 Apr 2010 09:03
Managed type use in MFC App
Hi, I have an enterprise application that was originally written in VC 6.0 C++ as an MFC App. We wanted to pull some new functionality into it that is managed, so I now end up with a mixed application of managed and unmanaged. Using the MFC tree control I need to store the managed type. I put it in like th... 1 Apr 2010 11:16
Foreign keys using LINQ to SQL
Is there some way in .NET (3.5) to specify that my SQL server foreign links should use declarative referential integrity ("ON DELETE CASCADE")? My application is developed in C# for .NET 3.5 using LINQ to SQL where my database tables are linked with foreign key associations. The database is designed using the... 31 Mar 2010 12:08
.NET Web application
I was wondering if someone could tell me how feasible it would be to do the following. This is a .Net question btw. I have a complex desktop application that is in C++. I need to develop a Web application that does the same work as the desktop application. I was thinking of using ASP.NET because I thought ma... 5 Apr 2010 11:38
Configuring XML Serialization to not add an element
Hi, I have the follwoing class structure: public class MyClass { public Fields Fields; } public partial class Fields { public BaseField[] myFields; } [System.Xml.Serialization.XmlInclude(typeof(DerivedField))] public class BaseField { //some properties } [XmlRoot("derived")] public par... 31 Mar 2010 12:08