From: Dhinesh kumar on
I run my application in my system thats work fine. but not at another system. it produces the runtime error and its close tha application....

Event Type: Error

Event Source: .NET Runtime 2.0 Error Reporting

Event Category: None

Event ID: 1000

Discription:

Faulting application headoffice.exe, version 1.0.0.0, stamp 4ab37ce8, faulting module browseui.dll, version 6.0.2900.2180, stamp 41109699, debug? 0, fault address 0x00004d61

please resolve my problem ASAP.........

Posted as a reply to:

Faulting application synchronizationengine.exe, version 1.0.0.0, stamp 48f715a1, faulting module kernel32.dll, version 5.1.2600.5512, stamp 4802a12c, debug? 0, fault address 0x00012aeb.

Hi,

I'm also facing the same problem, the error is like:

Date: 17/Oct/2008
Time: 14:47:24
User: N/A
Computer: GRP-COM-09
Faulting application synchronizationengine.exe, version 1.0.0.0, stamp 48f715a1, faulting module kernel32.dll, version 5.1.2600.5512, stamp 4802a12c, debug? 0, fault address 0x00012aeb.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.
Data:
0000: 41 00 70 00 70 00 6c 00 A.p.p.l.
0008: 69 00 63 00 61 00 74 00 i.c.a.t.
0010: 69 00 6f 00 6e 00 20 00 i.o.n. .
0018: 46 00 61 00 69 00 6c 00 F.a.i.l.
0020: 75 00 72 00 65 00 20 00 u.r.e. .
0028: 20 00 73 00 79 00 6e 00 .s.y.n.
0030: 63 00 68 00 72 00 6f 00 c.h.r.o.
0038: 6e 00 69 00 7a 00 61 00 n.i.z.a.
0040: 74 00 69 00 6f 00 6e 00 t.i.o.n.
0048: 65 00 6e 00 67 00 69 00 e.n.g.i.
0050: 6e 00 65 00 2e 00 65 00 n.e...e.
0058: 78 00 65 00 20 00 31 00 x.e. .1.
0060: 2e 00 30 00 2e 00 30 00 ..0...0.
0068: 2e 00 30 00 20 00 34 00 ..0. .4.
0070: 38 00 66 00 37 00 31 00 8.f.7.1.
0078: 35 00 61 00 31 00 20 00 5.a.1. .
0080: 69 00 6e 00 20 00 6b 00 i.n. .k.
0088: 65 00 72 00 6e 00 65 00 e.r.n.e.
0090: 6c 00 33 00 32 00 2e 00 l.3.2...
0098: 64 00 6c 00 6c 00 20 00 d.l.l. .
00a0: 35 00 2e 00 31 00 2e 00 5...1...
00a8: 32 00 36 00 30 00 30 00 2.6.0.0.
00b0: 2e 00 35 00 35 00 31 00 ..5.5.1.
00b8: 32 00 20 00 34 00 38 00 2. .4.8.
00c0: 30 00 32 00 61 00 31 00 0.2.a.1.
00c8: 32 00 63 00 20 00 66 00 2.c. .f.
00d0: 44 00 65 00 62 00 75 00 D.e.b.u.
00d8: 67 00 20 00 30 00 20 00 g. .0. .
00e0: 61 00 74 00 20 00 6f 00 a.t. .o.
00e8: 66 00 66 00 73 00 65 00 f.f.s.e.
00f0: 74 00 20 00 30 00 30 00 t. .0.0.
00f8: 30 00 31 00 32 00 61 00 0.1.2.a.
0100: 65 00 62 00 0d 00 0a 00 e.b.....
synch eng log just shows load of email errors as expected
synch engine is now dead
Event Type: Error
Event Source: Service Control Manager
Event Category: None
Event ID: 7034
Date: 17/Oct/2008
Time: 14:52:27
User: N/A
Computer: GRP-COM-09
The SynchronizationEngine service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 2 time(s).

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

Its works fine in my developement system, but not at client's system,

Client system has different tools installed with visual studio 2008,

Please Suggest ASAP

WCF Workflow Services Using External Data Exchange
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/3d49fa0d-a120-4977-842a-6dafb17b6d74/wcf-workflow-services-usi.aspx
From: Jani J�rvinen [MVP] on
Hello Dhinesh,

> I run my application in my system thats work fine. but not at another
> system. it produces the runtime error and its close tha application....

Do you have access to the application source code? If yes, then add proper
exception handling, and then note the source line causing the exception and
then log the original exception (and inner exception, if necessary). With
this information, we have a much better chance of helping you.

If you don't have the source, you can also attach a (local/remote) debugger
to the process, and then see if it crashes. With the debugger in place (say,
Visual Studio), you can get more information about the error, and thus
better solve it.

Hope this helps!

--
Regards,