From: SANDY on
When I send an email it is sent twice how can i fix this.
--
SANDY
From: Armin Zingler on
SANDY schrieb:
> When I send an email it is sent twice how can i fix this.

Write a letter.

--
Armin
From: PvdG42 on

"SANDY" <SANDY(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I send an email it is sent twice how can i fix this.
> --
> SANDY

You need to ask in a discussion group for whatever email client software you
are using. This discussion group is for .NET programming issues.

Please reply with the information requested above, and I will try to find a
discussion group for you.

From: Family Tree Mike on
On 2/3/2010 3:32 PM, Armin Zingler wrote:
> SANDY schrieb:
>> When I send an email it is sent twice how can i fix this.
>
> Write a letter.

Or only send half the email? :)

--
Mike
From: Armin Zingler on
Family Tree Mike schrieb:
> On 2/3/2010 3:32 PM, Armin Zingler wrote:
>> SANDY schrieb:
>>> When I send an email it is sent twice how can i fix this.
>> Write a letter.
>>

> Or only send half the email? :)

That was my first thought.

:-)