From: Ray F on
Was running Outlook Express 6 c2004 on old PC. Got new PC Windows 7 - came
with Word, Excel and PP but NOT Outlook. Can I reload Outlook on my new PC?
Will it run under Windows 7?
RayF
From: PvdG42 on

"Ray F" <RayF(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Was running Outlook Express 6 c2004 on old PC. Got new PC Windows 7 -
> came
> with Word, Excel and PP but NOT Outlook. Can I reload Outlook on my new
> PC?
> Will it run under Windows 7?
> RayF

As Mark told you in his response to your other post, wrong group. Lets
address that issue first. There is a newsgroup for Outlook Express:

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general&cat=en_US_fd0c7c3f-951a-4c1c-95bb-cef7d67581b0&lang=en&cr=US

I think you'll find that you cannot use OE in Win 7, even if you try to move
the application files. Microsoft recommends that you use Windows Live Mail
(free) with Win 7. You'll need to download and install it:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=56883DE5-2024-4631-806E-757693072A1C&displaylang=en