From: Ray F on
Is outlook express 6 compatible with Windows 7. If yes, I do I transfer it
from my current PC to my new PC - the new one came with Word, Excel and PP
but not outlook....RF
From: Mark Rae [MVP] on
"Ray F" <RayF(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Is Outlook Express 6 compatible with Windows 7.

You're in the wrong newsgroup. This one, as its name suggests, is for
questions relating to the .NET Framework - nothing whatsoever to do with
Outlook Express...

Try posting in a more appropriate newsgroup...

--
Mark Rae
ASP.NET MVP