From: b11_ on
The computer has no modem. Is an internet connection required to install .NET
FRAMEWORK v2?
From: Family Tree Mike on
On 5/27/2010 7:56 PM, b11_ wrote:
> The computer has no modem. Is an internet connection required to install .NET
> FRAMEWORK v2?

An installer program for some utility which may require .Net might
assume this and try downloading it. Are you possibly installing an
application from the CDROM which requires .Net?

--
Mike
From: b11_ on
I discovered that one of the .NET Framework versions (v3.5 I think) requires
an internet connection in order to install .NET Framework. As you can see in
the previous post, I can not install v2 (see the 3 error messages I posted).
Any help would be appreciated.

From: Family Tree Mike on
On 5/29/2010 2:32 PM, b11_ wrote:
> I discovered that one of the .NET Framework versions (v3.5 I think) requires
> an internet connection in order to install .NET Framework. As you can see in
> the previous post, I can not install v2 (see the 3 error messages I posted).
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> "Family Tree Mike" wrote:
>
>> On 5/27/2010 7:56 PM, b11_ wrote:
>>> The computer has no modem. Is an internet connection required to install .NET
>>> FRAMEWORK v2?
>>
>> An installer program for some utility which may require .Net might
>> assume this and try downloading it. Are you possibly installing an
>> application from the CDROM which requires .Net?
>>

>> --
>> Mike
>> .

Those screens imply to me that you are trying to install Visual Studio
2005. Is that correct? Which operating system are you trying to
install it?

--
Mike
From: b11_ on
Subhunter 5 requires .NET Framework v2 so I am trying to install .NET
Framework v2. I have Wxp.