From: Patrick A on
All,

If I create a hyperlink to my application on a page on my Intranet,
and click the link to launch it when I am accessing my network via
Citrix, it runs fine. (Mostly.)

But my "Citrix Master" is unable to publish the app in a way that it
will run as a "Published App" with an icon on the Citrix "landing
page".

It seems to publish fine, but when I try to run it, an error appears
saying "The Citrix server is unable to process your request to start
this published application. Please try again. If the problem
persists, contact your Administrator.

Has anyone else run into this? Fixed it?

Thanks,

Patrick

Pages: 1
Prev: Fixed it!