From: Joep on
Hi.

I have the strangest problem. When I start, I receive the warning
below:

WARNING: The DM font being used is for the Western character set but
the required character
set is Japanese (Shift-JIS).

As I am working in the Netherlands, I reckon I need the Western
character set. I definetly do not need the Japanese one. How do I solve
this?

It seems I receive lots of errors because of this.

Thanks.
Joep Arts
The Netherlands

From: Joep on
Actually It turns out the encoding setting was missing in a system file
that sas uses to strat up. Manually adding and changing the encoding
option solved my issue.

Its origin is still unknown.

Joep