From: Stacey on
I am trying to re-set the default meeting times to either 25 minutes or 55
minutes. I am working on implementing processes whereby people are given 5
minutes in between meetings for whatever reason and it is to easy to default
to the 30 and 60 minute time frames. Is this possible?
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Stacey" <Stacey(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I am trying to re-set the default meeting times to either 25 minutes or 55
> minutes. I am working on implementing processes whereby people are given 5
> minutes in between meetings for whatever reason and it is to easy to default
> to the 30 and 60 minute time frames. Is this possible?

It's not possible.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]