From: ricky on
I spend time making the charts the way I want them in excel and when i copy
to power point the colors change. Can I change the default set up to make
them be the same?
--
rdc
From: Ute Simon (MVP) on
>I spend time making the charts the way I want them in excel and when i copy
> to power point the colors change. Can I change the default set up to make
> them be the same?

Which versions of PowerPoint and Excel do you use? In Office 2007 you need
to apply the same Theme Colors to both Excel and PowerPoint.

Best regards,
Ute

From: trip_to_tokyo on
EXCEL and PowerPoint 2007 versions

Ricky, please check out:-

http://www.pierrefondes.com/

- item number 74 (EXCEL 2007 Charts PowerPoint Presentation).

When I copied these Charts into PowerPoint I took the following actions:-

1. I used a Title and Content type of Slide.

2. In EXCEL I right clicked in the Chart I wanted to copy and hit Copy.

3. I then went to PowerPoint clicked in the Content part of the slide /
right click / Paste.

In lower right hand corner I clicked on the Paste Options button and
selected Paste as Picture.

This seemed to keep the colours as they were prepared in EXCEL 2007.

Thanks.