From: MS OFFICE USER EIT MS OFFICE USER on
I am having a problem with text boxes in Excel 2007.
When I copy text (in Arial font) and paste it in the same text box, it
appears as Calibri. I would like it to appear as Arial, just as it was when
I copied it.

I followed the directions for setting default font in new workbooks to
Arial, and I have this problem even in text boxes within new workbooks. I do
not have the problem outside of text boxes within new workbooks.

I also followed the directions for setting default text box style, and new
text boxes have Arial as their default font, as they should. However, when I
copy and paste within this new text box, the pasted text is in Calibri.

Please advise.