From: Ghitorni on
I tried using many ways including selecting text then from format/font
dialog box to set as default font; selecting the box and then setting the
font but of no avail. After inserting a new slide or after opening a new
file the default font happens to be Arial. Then why is the option in Fonts
dialog box given "Default for new objects"? Any ideas? Am I doing something
wrong or this setting never works? Please guide me.
Thanks

From: LVTravel on

"Ghitorni" <padhye.m(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> I tried using many ways including selecting text then from format/font
> dialog box to set as default font; selecting the box and then setting the
> font but of no avail. After inserting a new slide or after opening a new
> file the default font happens to be Arial. Then why is the option in Fonts
> dialog box given "Default for new objects"? Any ideas? Am I doing
> something wrong or this setting never works? Please guide me.
> Thanks

Version of PPT, OS, & are you on any kind of domain network? Running as
administrator or user? Using default template or have you changed the
template in any other way? Restrictions may be in place to prevent changes
if on domain. User restrictions may also be in place on the local computer
to prevent changes.