From: HKL on
On incoming new mail, no images appear. I have to click a button for
"Show Remote Content" for new messages.

Is there a way to make default to show all images in incoming/new mail?
From: Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo on
HKL wrote:
> On incoming new mail, no images appear. I have to click a button for
> "Show Remote Content" for new messages.
>
> Is there a way to make default to show all images in incoming/new mail?

click on Tools, Options, Advanced icon, then the
General tab, and finally the Config Editor button.
Now, look for this entry:

mailnews.message_display.disable_remote_image

once found, double click on it and change it to false.

NOTE: You may have to restart TB for the setting to be
set.

help!!!!

http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm