From: Jim S on
When I use Office 2007 Word or Publisher it defaults to UK English, which
is what I want.
However if I scan with Microsoft Office Scanning and transfer the text
to Word, the default language changes to English US.
I can change it back temporarily, but next time it has reverted to US
setting.
My Windows 7 settings are set for UK.
Is this something I can change or do I have to live with it?
--
Jim S

Tyneside UK
www.jimscott.co.uk
From: Graham Mayor on
It is something you will have to live with. The application does not
differentiate between different flavours of English - but as this is only a
rudimentary OCR tool, you will in any case have to edit the document.
Applying the language is but a small extra step.

--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

From: Jim S on
"Graham Mayor" <gmayor(a)REMOVETHISmvps.org> wrote in

> It is something you will have to live with. The application does not
> differentiate between different flavours of English - but as this is
> only a rudimentary OCR tool, you will in any case have to edit the
> document. Applying the language is but a small extra step.

Thanks
--
Jim S

Tyneside UK