From: Troy on
I have suddenly started getting a lot of messages hung in my mailq
with this error. I can change the Try_TLS:domain or mailhost to NO,
but I am seeing several domains that I am having this issue with. Any
help would be greatly appreciated.
From: D. Stussy on
"Troy" <tknabe(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> I have suddenly started getting a lot of messages hung in my mailq
> with this error. I can change the Try_TLS:domain or mailhost to NO,
> but I am seeing several domains that I am having this issue with. Any
> help would be greatly appreciated.

Aside: Shouldn't the extended code be "4.7.5" for a cryptographic failure?